Are You a Good Candidate for SmartLipo?
Liposuction has, for years, been an excellent treatment to address female-specific issues affecting women of various ages. In our laser liposuction centers, we use laser technology to vastly improve how women feel about the way they look.
Areas that women most often want treated include the:
- Armpit fat
- Arms (the dreaded "bat wings")
- Bra bulge
- Inner thighs
SmartLipo has benefits over traditional liposuction:
- Removes fat permanently in the treated areas and improves the appearance of cellulite in areas of a woman's body that are difficult to tone through diet and exercise.
- Small areas that ONLY laser liposuction can treat include the jowls, chin, neck, ankles, mons pubis, and knees.
- Uses smaller tools, such as the cannula. The use of a smaller cannula means that smaller incisions are needed. Scars from treatment often appear only as a small freckle on the skin for most patients.
- Trauma to tissues is minimized due to the laser technology that liquefies fat before it is removed from the body.
- Reduces the amount of bruising and bleeding that occurs during and after the procedure through the immediate cauterization of ruptured blood vessels.
- Recovery is only 2-3 days for most patients versus over a week with traditional liposuction.
- General anesthesia is not needed.
SmartLipo Treatment in Our New York Surgical Centers
Treatment by our laser liposuction NYC & Long Island experts is something that almost everyone is a good candidate for.
If you have one or more areas that have not responded to diet and exercise and are in good physical health, you are well on your way to improving your physical appearance through SmartLipo.
This procedure is not geared towards weight loss, so it is recommended that a patient be within 25 pounds of his or her ideal body weight before scheduling treatment.
Although not necessarily a prerequisite for treatment, a patient seeking liposuction will ideally be motivated to maintain his or her results through regular healthy diet and exercise.
If you have tried diet and exercise to produce the kind of body contours you desire but have not seen the results you've worked hard for, a visit to our offices can lead you to an excellent treatment option.
SmartLipo is ideal for the patient who desires a shorter recovery period and an effective FDA approved procedure. It is also an ideal plastic surgery for moms during their mommy makeover.
With treatment, patients can typically return to normal activity in just a few days after the procedure is performed. More rigorous activity should be postponed for a few weeks, after bandages have been removed; but returning to work is absolutely doable.
One of the safest and fastest growing procedures in cosmetic surgery today, SmartLipo received FDA approval in 2007.
Contact Our Laser Liposuction NYC & Long Island Facilities Today!
Helping women achieve their desired results is what we do best. With the SmartLipo procedure, we are able to treat a more diverse collection of areas on the body and permanently remove fat from areas patients have struggled with.
To obtain more information, contact us today. Our laser liposuction NYC office is conveniently located in Manhattan and we also have a SmartLipo Long Island center in Commack.
*Smartlipo is a trademark of Cynosure, Inc. This page does not communicate the full list of complete risks and potential complications from this surgery. To receive a list of post-op risks & complications, please contact our office.